The External Small Groups are the non-resident members who are a part of our church, sharing the same rights and obligations as the resident members in the city of Bilbao (Spain).
If someone intends to become part of the external cells, they can ask to become members sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Soon after, we will send them the necessary documentation to understand the admission process.
- Every Sunday’s live sermons together with the audio recordings.
- The “Questions sheet” for the sermons that, once answered, are reviewed live every Saturday.
- The links to view the “Sembrados en Buena Tierra” discipleship live with the support of a church worker who will lead every external member personally.
- A link to attend all the prayer meetings with men and women from the church of Bilbao.
- A direct link with the pastor or an elderly from church if pastoral counseling were needed.
- Opening their homes in order to share the gospel between their friends and acquaintances (as small churches at home).
- Following and successfully concluding the discipleship “Sembrados en Buena Tierra”.
- Participating in the Lord’s Supper (only intended for those members who, having decided to follow Jesus, have been baptized or have the firm intention of doing so).
- Having fellowship with their brothers and sisters in Bilbao, through all of the different live meetings.
- Contributing in prayer, discipline and service, as well as contributing in the progress of the church in their walk with Christ.
All this to ensure that the members (resident and/or non-resident ones) can accomplish the four necessary and sufficient features in order to “be” the Church which is shown in Acts 2:42 “They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer”.